2023 JV & Freshmen Invitational
Saturday, January 21, 2023
Cherokee trail high school
WELCOME TO THE 2022-23 JV/F Invitational
2023 JV & Freshmen Invitational Results
Divisions for Competition
- 5A All Girl Cheer
- 4A All Girl Cheer
- 2A/3A All Girl Cheer
- 4A/5A Co-ed Cheer
- 2A/3A Co-ed Cheer
- Freshman Cheer
- Frosh Cheer
- Varsity Game Day Cheer
- JV Game Day Cheer
- Freshmen Game Day Cheer
Divisions may be combined based on teams registered. If you would like to compete in a higher division, please let us know when you register.
General Schedule (Tentative)
- 7:00am Doors Open for Teams
- 7:15am Open for Spectators
- 7:30am Report Time Begins (report to warm-up ½ hour prior to your performance time, be on time for warm-ups and come ready to compete)
- 7:58am National Anthem
- 8:00am Competition Begins (Starting with Cheer Divisions)
- There will be 2 Cheer Award Sessions including FINALS
- All Colorado Cheer & Cheer Coach of the Year (Award Session 1)
- 3:30pm Dance Comp Begins (Session 3 including FINALS)
- All Colorado Dance & Dance Coach of the Year (Award Session 3)
- 8:00pm Dance Awards
Team Entry Fees
$225 per team (non-Refundable)
Registration is now closed.
$10.00 Adults & Students & Seniors (please encourage exact change)
- Veterans and age 5 – Under – FREE
- A parent section will be created for team spectators if they wish to sit closer during their teams performance only
- Location: Cherokee Trail High School
- 25901 East Arapahoe Road, Aurora, CO 80016
- Map Flow and Directions for Teams will be emailed with Final Schedule
- Waivers for all participants must be completed online.
- Music WILL NOT be uploaded for this event
- Music Licensing is NOT needed for this event
- Music on iPod/Phone, and several backups (iPod or phone on airplane mode preferred)…BRING DONGLE
- Specific items for your team such as signs, etc.
- Medical needs, trainer will be on site but you must provide your own athletic tape
- Order forms for team pictures or event t-shirts! No professional videotaping will be offered at this event.
- Cheer division will start the competition
- There will be 2 Cheer Sessions (including Finals)
- Dance divisions will conclude with Session 3, including Finals
- No saving seats
Concessions will be provided by the Host School.
Christy Leichman Photography
- Action shots will be available for purchase approximately 1 week after the event
T-shirt sales are now closed.
Rules & Results
- The 2022-2023 National Federation of State High School Associations Spirit Rules book will be followed.
- The 2022-2023 CHSAA Spirit Bulletin will be followed
There have been rule and score sheet changes this year. Make sure you read over the entire bulletin for these changes. No video reviews at the competition.
- No Varsity team member may compete in the JV Invitational. If a participant has competed, or will compete, for the 2022-2023 season as a varsity team member, they may not compete at the JV Invitational. If you are not sure please contact us.
- Penalty review will take place at the conclusion of each preliminary round after scores have been tabulated. Reviews will take place in the warm-up gym. The time of each review will be noted on the schedule but please listen for the exact time once each division has finished. If you miss the review we will not come looking for you.
- JUDGING will be scored electronically. Scores and recap sheets will be EMAILED at the completion of the event.
- Penalty Sheets will serve via paper copy. Coaches collect your penalty sheets approximately 20 minutes after your performance time at the announcers table.
- The number of placements to be awarded in each division will be determined once we see the total number of teams registered.
- ***Parents and fans react to the results the way that you respond or coach them to respond. In a smaller venue, every reaction is even more obvious. Tech judges are available to answer coaches’ questions but none of the staff will discuss results with parents. Your professionalism at this event is appreciated.
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times, regardless of vaccination status, and will be strictly enforced.
- Athletes may remove mask for full floor warm-up and performance only.
- Coaches must wear masks at all times when indoors
While the final details and schedule of any competition could require up to the day adjustments, and all guidelines are subject to change based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), federal, state and local guidance. Please be assured that CSCA is committed to delivering the same quality and the flexibility this will require, by accepting the Terms and Conditions as the authorized CSCA Competition Rules.
I agree and acknowledge to abide by the COVID-19 rules that are known. We appreciate your understanding of the flexibility this will be required. By accepting the Terms and Conditions as the authorized person from my program I agree and acknowledge to abide by the COVID-19 CSCA Rules.