2022 JV & Freshmen Invitational
Saturday, January 22, 2022
Cherokee trail high school
Friday, December 17, 2021
Online registration must be completed by Friday, December 17, 2021 including Pre-T-Shirts Orders
Friday, January 7th, 2022
A tentative schedule will be posted by Friday, January 7th, 2022 and a final schedule by Friday, January 14, 2022
Divisions for Competition
- 5A All Girl Cheer
- 4A All Girl Cheer
- 2A/3A All Girl Cheer
- 4A/5A Co-ed Cheer
- 2A/3A Co-ed Cheer
- Freshman Cheer
- Frosh Cheer
- Varsity Game Day Cheer
- JV Game Day Cheer
- Freshmen Game Day Cheer
General Schedule (Tentative)
- 7:00am Doors Open for Teams
- Team Registration – We will have two different registration sessions available during the day (where you submit completed waivers) followed by a coaches meeting. Each team must have one coach register their team and attend the coaches meeting. Please make sure your team is registered at least one hour prior to their warm-up time. Times will be noted in the schedule.
- 8am Doors Open for Spectators
- 8:20am Report Time Begins (report to warm-up ½ hour prior to your performance time, be on time for warm-ups and come ready to compete)
- 8:55am National Anthem
- 9am Competition Begins (Starting with Cheer Divisions)
Team Entry Fees
$200 per team (non-Refundable)
Deadline: Friday, December 17, 2021
$10.00 Adults & Students & Seniors (please encourage exact change)
- 5 and Under – FREE
- A parent section will be created for team spectators if they wish to sit closer during their
- teams performance only
- There is no Varsity Team entry package. All need to enter through the spectator entrance and pay the student spectator fee.
- Location: Cherokee Trail High School
- 25901 East Arapahoe Road, Aurora, CO 80016
- Map Flow and Directions for Teams will be emailed with Final Schedule
- Waiver for all participants must be completed online.
- Music on iPod/Phone, and several backups (iPod or phone on airplane mode preferred)…BRING DONGLE
- Specific items for your team such as signs, etc.
- Medical needs, trainer will be on site but you must provide your own athletic tape
- Order forms for team pictures or event t-shirts! No professional videotaping will be offered at this event.
- Cheer division will start the competition; Dance divisions will conclude
- No saving seats
- A parent section will be created for spectators in front of each side if they wish to sit closer during their team’s performance only.
Concessions will be provided by the Host School.
Rules & Results
- The 2021-2022 National Federation of State High School Associations Spirit Rules book will be followed.
- The 2021 CHSAA Spirit Bulletin will be followed
There have been rule and score sheet changes this year. Make sure you read over the entire bulletin for these changes. No video reviews at the competition.
- No Varsity team member may compete in the JV Invitational. If a participant has competed, or will compete, for the 2021-2022 season as a varsity team member, they may not compete at the JV Invitational. If you are not sure please contact us.
- Penalty review is available immediately after your performance. Please have a coach available to receive the penalty sheet for your team from one of our staff members
- JUDGING will be scored electronically. Scores and recap sheets will be EMAILED at the completion of the event…this includes prelim and final scoresheets. Only penalty will serve as a paper hardcopy during penalty review.
- The number of placements to be awarded in each division will be determined once we see total number of teams registered.
- All awards will take place after the 5A cheer & pom finals. Overall rankings will be posted at the event after finalists are announced and at the conclusion of the event after awards.
- ***Parents and fans react to the results the way that you respond or coach them to respond. In a smaller venue, every reaction is even more obvious. Tech judges are available to answer coaches’ questions but none of the staff will discuss results with parents. Your professionalism at this event is appreciated.
While the final details and schedule of any competition could require up to the day adjustments, and all guidelines are subject to change based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), federal, state and local guidance. Please be assured that CSCA is committed to delivering the same quality and the flexibility this will require, by accepting the Terms and Conditions as the authorized CSCA Competition Rules.
I agree and acknowledge to abide by the COVID-19 rules that are known. We appreciate your understanding of the flexibility this will be required. By accepting the Terms and Conditions as the authorized person from my program I agree and acknowledge to abide by the COVID-19 CSCA Rules.
Please ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed all the details on this page prior to registering for the event. By clicking on the button below, we assume that you know and understand all the rules and regulations surrounding the competition and are in agreement with them.